Wednesday, October 07, 2009

One of my friends started a site called http://www.qiqz.com . The site contains article, weblinks and images of bathroom remodeling .

The domain name qiqz.com seems to very good -short and easily pronounceable four letters domain.

My friend told me that he had started Qiqz.com almost one month ago. It is strange that the site is not yet indexed in Google. I have asked him to submit to various web directories, add in his signature in various forums he participates and post in some blogs having the the site in signature.

He bought the domain but not did not checked whether the domain has any issues earlier.

1 comment:

Vcommission said...

I am confident that by following your recommendations, I will not be
disappointed. I sincerely thank your efforts for making us knowledgeable people.
you have mentioned very useful and profitable message message for us .
Thanks

Digital Marketing

Followers